Customer Agreement and Policies
1. Deposit. All reservations require deposits. A deposit must be made in order to confirm all reservations.
Guests may prepay by cash or check for the minimum order, or they may authorize the use of their credit.
2. Prepayment. Fees for service must be prepaid for the minimum order. Extended times for all rentals must be cleared with the chauffeur in advance and are subject to availability.
3. Cancellation. Cancellations are subject to penalties. If a cancellation is made within 20 days of the service (even if the reservation was made on that date) the minimum order will be charged in full. If a cancellation is made prior to 20 days before the service, a minimum fee of 50% of the total will be charged. There is a NO CANCELLATION POLICY on Proms, Holidays, & New Year’s Eve due to a high demand. (*If any booking is made with an affiliate vehicle the deposit is non refundable).
4. Drive Time. Charges begin from the scheduled time of pickup and continue until the minimum order has been fulfilled or until the last drop off, whichever is greater. Return drive time is charged for services.
5. Delays. Additional time due to traffic, weather, construction, road conditions, hazards, mechanical conditions, accidents driver illness or any other conditions beyond our control is not the responsibility of Treks Transportation , and may be charged at the hourly contract rate.
6. Any delay in result to mechanical conditions will result in a refund and/or credit towards next booking. The refund amount will not exceed the total booking amount paid by the customer.
7. Damages. Damages caused by negligence or intent of any passenger will be the liability of the renting party. All damages will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle.
8. Customer agrees to hold the driver and Vendor harmless for any and all negligence or gross negligence in the maintenance and operation of the limousine. Customer agrees to indemnify the driver and Treks Transportation for any and all costs and fees incurred in the defense of any claim made against them arising out of and in connection with the rental of the bus or limousine.
9. Cleaning. Cleaning in excess of normal light use will result in fees of a minimum of $50, ranging to $150. Vomit Fee = $300
10. Smoking. All chartered vehicles must remain smoke free at all times. Any party found smoking will be charged a $100 minimum fee, and at the discretion of the driver will result in termination of service with no refund.
11. Alcohol. It is unlawful for minors (under age 21) to possess alcoholic beverages and such behavior will result in immediate termination of service with no refund. Authorities and parents will be notified. Guests of legal drinking age are welcome to bring their own alcohol in limousines, at the discretion of the chauffeur Treks Transportation reserves the right to terminate this privilege at any time during service, at which point alcohol will be kept in the trunk of the vehicle until the end of the service.
12. Behavior. Illegal activities, rough behavior, or lewd acts are not allowed in the vehicles at anytime and will result in termination of service with no refund. Authorities will be notified if appropriate.
13. Food. Eating is allowed in vehicles as long you clean up after yourself.
14. Property. Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of Treks Transportation .
15. Windows. No passenger may throw any items from the windows at any time.
16. Have a Great Time!
Such behavior is illegal and violators will face legal fines and charges for damages.
Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of our listed limousine bus companies, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such limousine companies or the quality of the service that each company may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. We further do not endorse or recommend the services of any particular limousine bus company.
If you enter into a contract or otherwise reach agreement with a limousine bus company, we will not guarantee or warrant their performance, outcome or quality of the services performed. The limousine bus companies are not employees or agents of ours, nor are we an agent of the limousine bus companies. We do not perform, and will not be responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your service request. The applicable federal, state, provincial and/or local laws shall govern your rights. Should you have a dispute or claim for damages with any limousine bus company, you must address such dispute with the limousine bus company directly.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE Treks Transportation (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY Treks Transportation SERVICES) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH LIMOUSINE BUS COMPANIES.
By signing this agreement, you are stating that you agrees to and understands the terms stated herein this document and profess thereby that you are not signing under duress. Any signature delivered via facsimile or other electronic means shall be deemed an original signature hereto.